The Illinois Energy Efficiency Career Resource Center provides employers and job seekers with comprehensive career, and support services in the energy efficiency job sector.
What We Do
- Help employers identify the very best candidates
- Conduct energy efficiency research to assist landlords and tenants
- Provide information on industry-recognized credentials in the energy efficiency industry
- Host and participate in environmental career seminars and webinars
We are available to meet employer needs and job seeker's needs.
Add Your Company & Career Resources to the Jobs Board
The Illinois Energy Efficiency Jobs Board Resources Page supports and connects job seekers to opportunities across central and downstate Illinois.
To provide the most impactful and timely resources please share with us resources that you would like to see added to the Illinois Energy Efficiency Career Resources Center.
- To add your company and community resources, simply email email@example.com
- Name of the resource
- Type of Resource (Industry Recognized Credential Training, County Resource, Financial Resource, Job Readiness Training)
- Location of the resource (time, date, location (if applicable)
- Short Description of the Resource (150 words or less)
- URL Link to the Resource
- Your Contact Information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number)
Please allow 2-3 business days, for the resource to be added to the resource page.
We welcome your inquiries, comments, and suggestions.
Please contact us at:
Phone: 217-789-0830 EXT. EJOB (3562)
Springfield Urban League Inc.
100 North 11th Street
Springfield, IL 62703
The Illinois Energy Efficiency Career Opportunities job board is provided in partnership with the Springfield Urban League Inc. and Ameren Illinois.