HVAC/ Sheetmetal Journeyman Champaign, IL
Tradesmen International is seeking experienced HVAC/Sheetmetal Technicians to join our team. If you are an HVAC/Sheetmetal Technician with at least 2 years of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair experience this is your chance to advance your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled HVAC Technicians that want to be the best in their field.We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As a HVAC/Sheetmetal Technician you will be responsible for assembling, installing, servicing, and repairing air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating units used in homes, schools, commercial and industrial buildings
- Studying building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
- Diagnosing causes of equipment breakdowns, testing parts with appropriate instruments, disassembling and assembling parts, and making necessary repairs
- Locating and marking position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cutting openings to accommodate pipe and/or duct fittings, using hand tools and power tools
- Cutting and threading pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
- 2 years of experience as HVAC Technician
- Solid knowledge and understanding of system operation, building plans and working drawings
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
More Opportunities View All