We are looking for Illinois Licensed Journeyman and experienced Apprentice Electricians as well as skilled Electrical laborers.The ideal candidates must be experienced in electrical systems preferably with experience within the commercial solar Industry. Projects are long term and will continue throughout this year and next year.
Journeyman pay rate will be $28 - $32 DOE + $100 a day worked in Per-Diem for anyone eligible.
Apprentices pay rate will be $18 - $26 DOE + $100 a day worked in Per-Diem for anyone eligible.
Experienced electrical Laborers the pay will be $15 - $18 DOE + $100 a day worked in Per-Diem.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for ground mount solar electrical systems
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Proven experience as an electrician or helper!
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems preferably solar
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid state license to practice profession
More Opportunities View All