Senior Energy Program Engineer
Leidos is a premier national engineering-based management consulting firm. We are seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to join our team in Peoria or St. Louis as an Energy Program Engineer. The position is ideal for a person with excellent technical skills and energy engineering experience with experience in calculating energy saving estimates, energy auditing, and communicating technical issues within the project team while working closely with contractors, suppliers, architects, and project engineers. The position will be responsible for reviewing technical energy efficiency applications for incentives and rebates for Ameren Illinois electric and natural gas customers. The position will help provide technical review of gas and electric utility demand-side management (DSM) projects around the state of Illinois. The candidate should have knowledge of the operation of different types of energy using systems within the industrial and/or commercial markets (HVAC, lighting, energy management systems, etc.). In addition, this position will research technology changes to support improvements to the energy efficiency program and develop new energy saving methods for electric and gas customers
• Familiarity with data acquisition, instrumentation or controls
• Experience working with commercial contractors
• Understanding of utility-offered products or services
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with COMcheck, eQuest, Trane TRACE™, or Carrier HAP
• Experience with Salesforce CRM software
• Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines for a process-oriented position.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• Strong planning, organization, time management, and team-building skills with demonstrated ability to make unanticipated changes to production deliverable required
More Opportunities View All