Senior Energy Analyst- Decatur, IL
This is a full time, exempt position based in Decatur, IL. A remote working arrangement may be considered with frequent travel to Decatur as needed.
This position conducts research and analysis on Global Energy (Focus on North American Renewable Fuels) directly supporting the North America teams and various global ADM business units. The analyst will be expected to reach an expert level of knowledge regarding Energy Supply and Demand Globally. The work will not only focus on North American Fuels but will also include in-depth analysis of government policy. The individual will be able to find, analyze and communicate implications of both market and non-market factors from both Domestic and International economic data, trends and market conditions.
The position is based in Decatur, IL and will report to the VP, Economic Research. Remote work arrangements can be made for the right candidate.
Description of Work Performed:
- Regular written and oral updates on American and global markets, forecasts and special reports on topical issues
- Work with the team to integrate data and market updates into evolving data management and presentation system(s)
- Provide support to various colleagues to include making presentations, assisting with presentation preparation, data support, analytical reviews and other support, as needed
- Assist the team with continuous best practice improvement
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, international business or related subject; Master’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years of energy and or biofuel energy industry experience
- Knowledge of global agricultural markets
- Ability to work with and analyze multivariable models and to think globally
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Access along with basic statistical methods
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to tailor messages based on diverse audiences
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization as well as within external organizations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
More Opportunities View All
- Retail Products & Ecommerce Operations Coordinator Decatur, Collinsville, Springfield, Champaign, Normal, & Peoria, IL
- HVAC Controls Design Engineer Champaign IL
- Licensed Service Plumber Champaign, IL
- Residential Lead HVAC Installation Technician (New Construction) Champaign, IL
- Energy Efficiency Evaluation Intern
- Marketing Manager Collinsville, Peoria IL