Retail Products & Ecommerce Operations Coordinator Decatur, Collinsville, Springfield, Champaign, Normal, & Peoria, IL
Leidos, the implementer for an award-winning energy efficiency program, seeks an initiative coordinator. This position will assist in the management of all deliverables for the Retail Products and Ecommerce Initiative. This role will participate and assist in data analyzation, industry agreement management, and logistical coordination cross the Portfolio.
Job Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
Post COVID-19, candidates near the Peoria or Collinsville area may be required to work out of the local offices.
The successful candidate will coordinate project management duties including:
- Assist in managing all Retail Products & Ecommerce program data and conduct analysis
- Assist team in resolving submission errors and the applicability of content
- Review all Retail Products & Ecommerce utilizing the designated interfaces
- Ensure that data in all designated systems are accurate and consistent
- Assist in the review and steps necessary for the execution of industry agreements
- Perform calculations and analysis in Microsoft Excels
- Assist Leidos Retail Products & Ecommerce Initiative manager with process creation, optimization
- Assist in management of all industry agreements, and any documentation in relation to Retail Products and Ecommerce initiatives
- Work closely with the engineering team in regards to calculations, savings attribution, allocations, etc.
- Assist in coordination and management of instant rebate processing tool in conjunction with all data review
- Assist in Providing logistical coordination between Leidos and the Initiative implementer partners
- Develop meeting agenda and detailed meeting notes along with assist in meeting moderation
- Provide coordination with Leidos internal support teams (marketing, IT, engineering, finance, data team, etc.)
- Assist in providing support with industry partners (retailers/manufacturers) in processing sales data
- Support field team implementer partner regarding all field service deliverables
- Provide review of all client facing reporting and invoicing activity
- High school diploma with 3+ years’ experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Requires practical knowledge of the professional discipline, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- General understanding of industry practices and standards
- Experience with data tracking systems, Salesforce experience a plus
- Skilled in coordination, project management, and process improvement
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
More Opportunities View All