Market Segment Coordinator
Leidos the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Market Segment Coordinator. The Market Segment Coordinator's primary responsibility is to build and support strong relationships with industry associations and groups in support of the Ameren Illinois energy efficiency programs. This position will work closely with Chambers of Commerce, economic development councils, professional associations, industry groups, and housing organizations.
Under the leadership of the Marketing Director, the Market Segment Coordinator works independently and serves as an outreach lead in collaboration with program managers, subcontractors, and others on the marketing team to promote and drive participation in the energy efficiency programs. This position will work alongside a very talented and growing marketing team.
Assists in the development and execution of program outreach strategies to support the achievement of energy savings goals and critical benchmarks.
• Presents information on the energy efficiency program and available incentives to associations and groups, both internal and external.
• Stays apprised of program changes and adjusts talking points and presentation content as needed.
• Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and special events, working to effectively market program incentives and the benefits of energy efficiency.
• Assists in the development of marketing materials and campaigns to support outreach efforts and group engagement.
• Coordinates sponsorship and advertising opportunities available through key professional associations and industry groups.
• Attends industry trade shows and events on behalf of the program.
• Provides regular updates and reports on outreach activity to the marketing team, program managers and client contacts.
• Track key program metrics by segment to help identify potential opportunities to increase participation and engagement with particular segment-based groups or associations.
• Assists in the development of joint marketing initiatives with community organizations to maximize marketing communications reach to the targeted audiences.
• Ensures brand standards are being met in outreach materials and presentations.
• Continues to be flexible throughout the program year to adjust outreach strategies and tactics based on program needs
More Opportunities View All