Maintenance Worker- Decatur IL
Manpower of Central Illinois is hiring for a Maintenance Worker in the Decatur area. This position will not last long- Apply today for immediate consideration.
Shift Currently Available:
1st shift – 7am to 3:30pm Monday – Friday
Possibility for overtime
- Support the Facility Manager in day-to-day maintenance, repair, and efficient operation of all building systems and equipment.
- Routine maintenance of all HVAC, boiler, heater, water, and energy systems.
- Review daily work requests, document areas of consistent problems.
- Maintenance of elevators, except when specialized contractors are needed.
- Miscellaneous handyman work and cleaning tasks.
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of:
- Pump’s handling water with all valves, appurtenances and lines used in the system.
- Air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control.
- All natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and control devices.
- Water filters, softeners, piping, and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution including all sinks and toilet bowls, including all supply lines, drains, water lines, control devices and sprinkler systems.
- All types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors, and fans.
- Sanitary sewer systems, sump pumps including basins, water closets, urinal, and piping.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in commercial building operations and maintenance.
- Experience in operation, maintenance, and basic repair of HVAC, boilers, heaters, pumps, refrigerant systems, compressors, gas lines, water systems, etc.
- Possess any permits or licenses required by law or code.
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality.
More Opportunities View All