Lead HVAC Installation Technician Springfield, IL
MB Heating & Cooling is currently hiring for a full-time Lead HVAC Installation Technician to install residential heating and cooling systems, accessories, and ductwork while providing excellent customer service in the Springfield, IL area. Every day, you show up on time and check your equipment and tools so that you can be in the truck and out the door to work! This lead HVAC installer position typically works from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with some evenings and weekends as needed. There is also some required on-call as well. We pay our Lead HVAC Installation Technicians a competitive wage of $32 - $42/hour, depending on experience, plus spiffs.
Additionally, we offer our lead HVAC installers a full training facility, a company vehicle, a gas card, a cellphone and tablet, a tool program, and uniforms.
ABOUT MB HEATING & COOLING
People want to live in a home that fits their needs, and they want to work with a trustworthy company to do this. That's where we come in! Since 1986, we have been providing the highest value and most reliable home comfort services throughout the greater Central Illinois area. We do everything from HVAC maintenance to plumbing and electrical work. Whether customers need to upgrade their power systems or just swap out the old water heater, we can do it! We can even incorporate green technology into their homes from smart thermostats to solar paneling. Our team is skilled, honest, and ready to take on anything. We are fully committed to customer satisfaction!
Our team takes a lot of pride in their work! They are our greatest asset, and we always support and stand by them because teamwork and communication are the sources of our strength. We are involved in the community and love to serve. Along with this amazing company culture, we offer a great work environment, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement! Join us!
OUR IDEAL LEAD HVAC INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
- Excellent communicator - communicates effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Team-oriented - works well with a team
- Attentive - follows all safety protocols
- Punctual - manages time efficiently
- Organized - produces orderly, precise, and efficient work
- Dependable - reliably follows through on all assigned tasks
- Professional - represents our heating and cooling company with integrity, reliability, and respect
- 4+ years of installation experience as well as some experience with sheet metal
- EPA certification
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to meet the physical demands typical of this position such as carrying heavy items, operating tools, and using a ladder
NATE certification and boiler experience are preferred, but not required. If you meet the above requirements, we need you as our lead HVAC installer.
More Opportunities View All