Installation Technician / HVAC Apprentice Urbana, IL
Rose Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. of Urbana, IL is actively seeking an eager and hardworking full-time HVAC Apprentice to assist our experienced installation technicians out in the field as they perform quality heating and cooling installations for our residential and light commercial clients within Champaign, Douglas, and Vermilion Counties. Are you looking for more than just a job? Are you hard-working and dedicated to moving up in this skilled trade? Are you ready to work for a company that values your contributions? If yes, keep reading!
Our entry-level installers work Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, and earn $17 - $19/hour, based on skills, experience, and performance. We also provide our skilled trade team with great benefits and perks, including medical health care (100% paid for by the company) with dental and vision options, a 401(k) with 25% company match, paid vacation & holidays, work celebrations, opportunities for advancement, and annual salary increases. If this sounds like the right skilled trade opportunity for you, we are ready for you to join our team to help you become the best of the best!
ABOUT ROSE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
We are a third-generation, family-owned, and award-winning business that treats both our employees and customers as part of the family. Founded in 1962, with the sole aim of providing exceptional customer service at an affordable price, we have become a reputable residential and light commercial heating and cooling company, earning multiple awards along the way, including the prestigious Circle of Champions and Medal of Excellence Awards, which now ranks our company in the TOP 20 Dealers out of over 46,000 in North America!
In order to get the job right every time and on time, we aim to hire and retain the best of the best. This is why we provide our team top pay, great benefits, and a winning company culture.
- Have own basic hand tools and applicable knowledge of their function
- Able to use a tape measure
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Willing to work overtime as needed, especially during the busy seasons (no weekends)
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of this entry-level installer position, including carrying 50 lbs
More Opportunities View All
- Business Program Manager Peoria, IL
- Data Operations Coordinator O’Fallon, IL
- Customer Care Specialist-Springfield, Decatur, Collinsville Champaign, IL
- Underground Specialist- Champaign, IL
- Experienced Installation Technician Champaign, IL
- Marketing Development Initiative Marketing Coordinator Alton, IL