The HVAC Critical Infrastructure Technician will be a valued member of the Facilities team at our client’s location. The primary focus of the role is to maintain building machinery and systems in a manner consistent with the Client’s global standard processes and professional brand image and compliant with applicable local laws, rules and regulations.
•This person will have maintenance responsibility for all relevant assets on a campus. The HVAC Critical Infrastructure Technician will focus on the critical nature of equipment uptime.
Responsible for the performance of all assigned site maintenance activities.
2. Perform Preventive Maintenance, troubleshooting, basic repairs, adjustments and installations to commercial mechanical equipment including but not limited to: HVAC systems, heat pumps, condensers, cooling towers and controls, fuel systems, fire control systems, VAV and ancillary equipment, building automation systems, diesel generators and water treatment systems.
3. Respond to a variety of trouble calls or work tickets including but not limited to: hot/cold issues, general plumbing, piping repairs and minor leaks.
4. Ensure that assigned PM’s and work orders are completed and closed out in compliance with the provided schedule.
5. Respond to building system alarms to preserve the critical load, minimize equipment or system damage, and participate in root cause analysis.
6. Assist with equipment and system operational modifications, such as critical switching, Lock Out/Tag Out, and safe working area set up so that specialty contractors may perform assigned duties while minimizing risk to workers.
7. Maintain records for inventory of repair supplies and materials; prepare material requisitions for approval by Chief Engineer as replacement needs dictate.
8. Maintain vigilance and immediately report all potential system/equipment problems.
9. Comply with applicable codes, C&W and client policies including safety requirements/programs.
More Opportunities View All