HVAC Service Technician Champaign, IL
Centerline Communications works with all the major wireless operators and equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and leaders in the industry ecosystem. It is a full-service operation, specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications also offers a complete package of facilities services, including HVAC, Generator, mechanical and electrical maintenance for commercial businesses. Centerline’s success is built on a foundation of highly experienced management and staff who embrace responsibility and an unwavering commitment to clients. In less than a decade, the company has grown from 5 to more than 280 employees, covering over 30 states, with offices in three major cities in the U.S.
Top of Form
Centerline Communications LLC has a HVAC Service Technician opening in our Managed Services division. We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking individual to join a fast-growing company specializing in wireless communications and facility services across the country. We expect our technicians to exhibit leadership potential, to be results-oriented, and driven to succeed. The HVAC Service Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repairs for heating, ventilation, and cooling units for our commercial customers. The HVAC Service Technician will also need to diagnose and repair the electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- General maintenance duties as required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience
- Two to five years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- Microsoft Office experience (specifically Word and Excel)
- HVAC Journeyman, E02 and EPA Universal preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Travel to sites is required, sometimes in excess of 100 miles.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy
More Opportunities View All