HVAC Controls Project Engineer Champaign, IL
Exciting career opportunity for an HVAC Controls System Project Engineer who will be responsible for completing tasks as assigned by his/her supervisor and the project manager responsible for associated projects. These tasks include: programming, start-up, troubleshooting, commissioning and servicing of Building Automation Systems (BAS) controlling and monitoring commercial building HVAC equipment. You may also manage the installation of smaller projects.
Compensation commensurate with experience, in the range of $40.00/hour.
- Knowledge of HVAC and control systems.
- Proficient in computer skills, using the windows operating system & MS Office suite.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Understanding of electrical circuits.
- Must clearly communicate in verbal and written form.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Must be able to use multi-meter and small hand tools.
- Must have a valid driver s license.
More Opportunities View All