HVAC Control System Technician
Exciting career opportunity for an HVAC Control System Technician who will be responsible for completing tasks as assigned by his/her supervisor and the project manager responsible for associated projects. These tasks include: programming, start-up, troubleshooting, commissioning and servicing of Building Automation Systems (BAS) controlling and monitoring commercial building HVAC equipment. You will receive support from the General Manager, Project Manager and other office personnel at this growing company.
- Software programming.
- Database development and backups.
- Downloading drivers & programs to controllers.
- Setting up PCs & laptops.
- HVAC equipment start-up and check out, including tuning control loops and calibrating field devices.
- Follow all standard installation procedures.
- Commission building controls system to meet project design.
- Complete start-up/commissioning forms for all projects.
- Complete project punch lists time.
- Coordinate and document customer training.
- Mark up project drawings to document progress and changes.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Complete service calls as assigned .
More Opportunities View All