Entry-Level HVAC Technician Decatur, IL
Rose Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. of Urbana, IL is currently hiring for a positive and service-oriented Entry-Level HVAC Technician to provide exceptional customer service while troubleshooting, diagnosing, servicing, repairing, and performing maintenance on residential and light commercial heating and cooling systems within Champaign, Douglas, and Vermilion Counties. This service tech works Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, as well as an on-call rotation until 10pm at the latest, and earns $20-$25/hour, based on skills, experience, and performance. We are industry leaders in this skilled trade and believe that hard work can also be fun
We also provide our skilled trade team with a generous bonus and spiff program, paid training, a phone, new vehicles to take home, and job-specific tools to supplement our service techs' own basic hand tools.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL ENTRY-LEVEL HVAC TECHNICIAN
- Career-minded - looking for more than a job
- Pride in your work - real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
- Great Communicator - able to relay technical information in layman's terms
- Reliable - punctual and dedicated to your work schedule and those who depend on you
If these ideal Entry-Level HVAC Technician traits describe you, please continue reading!
ABOUT ROSE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
We are a third-generation, family-owned, and award-winning business that treats both our employees and customers as part of the family. Founded in 1962, with the sole aim of providing exceptional customer service at an affordable price, we have become a reputable residential and light commercial heating and cooling company, earning multiple awards along the way, including the prestigious Circle of Champions and Medal of Excellence Awards, which now ranks our company in the TOP 20 Dealers out of over 46,000 in North America!
In order to get the job right every time and on time, we aim to hire and retain the best of the best. This is why we provide our team top pay, great benefits, and a winning company culture.
ENTRY-LEVEL HVAC TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
- Have own basic hand tools
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Willing to work overtime as needed, especially during the busy seasons
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of this skilled trade position, including lift 50 lbs and working from ladders
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- HVAC Tech School Certificate is a plus!
- EPA and/or NATE Certified is ideal!
More Opportunities View All
- Retail Products & Ecommerce Operations Coordinator Decatur, Collinsville, Springfield, Champaign, Normal, & Peoria, IL
- HVAC Controls Design Engineer Champaign IL
- Licensed Service Plumber Champaign, IL
- Residential Lead HVAC Installation Technician (New Construction) Champaign, IL
- Energy Efficiency Evaluation Intern
- Marketing Manager Collinsville, Peoria IL