Entry Level HVAC Technician
Lartz Heating & Air Conditioning is immediately seeking an exceptional Entry Level HVAC Maintenance Technician who has the technical aptitude and drive to help serve our customers as an Entry Level HVAC Maintenance Technician. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the desire to learn a new trade, then we would love to get to know you!
Lartz Heating & Air Conditioning is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1947. Located in Bloomington, IL, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Bloomington, IL and surrounding region. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact our customers notice immediately in the attitude and integrity we bring to the job site. From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering our customers the best.
- The Entry Level HVAC Maintenance Technician position will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics by assisting technicians in the field as needed.
- They will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by establishing customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Entry Level HVAC Technician - Apprentices ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- In addition, they'll educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans. Entry Level HVAC Technician - Apprentices explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- They'll understand their sales criteria and hold themselves accountable for exceeding revenue goals and show themselves as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Entry Level HVAC Technician - Apprentices maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck and participate actively in all training and ongoing education. They'll need to be accurate and timely with invoices and time cards.
- This is an entry level position so no experience is required. We will train the right individual. However, good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed customer expectations is desired as well as the ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure the job is done correctly the first time.
- A valid drivers' license and clean driving record is required.
- The ideal candidate is well groomed and has a neat appearance. You must be able to pass a drug test.
- The ideal Entry Level HVAC Maintenance Technician will work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction while observing all company procedures and safety rules.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items, carry ladders, work from heights or small crawl spaces is required.
Background and Drug Screening will be done before an offer is made.
More Opportunities View All