Energy Services Project Manager – Peoria, IL
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. You will be a part of one of the leading Energy Services team in the area. You must have excellent computer skills and able/willing to learn new software tools. You will be working on a Windows PC daily utilizing the Microsoft and Design Builder software tools.
- Assist in managing and coordinate energy calculations using Design Builder and other software platforms for customers.
- Perform site visits to research and development of possible projects.
- Assist in studies that are being performed.
- Perform coordination of energy services projects with owners and installations.
- Assist in developing and implement new Energy Service Agreements/Measurement and Verification for customers.
- Coordinate and manage the supplier pricing for projects.
- Provide proposals with incentives and ROI’s for projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Desktop PC, Microsoft Office Suite and energy software’s.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
More Opportunities View All